Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Motivation Monday #3

I can't believe that we are on week #3.   I am glad that I am doing this, I feel like I have motivated myself to be a better, mother, wife, daughter and friend.   I hope that you will all bare with me as I figure this blogging thing out.

I have been searching on Pinterest this week and I have found one picture I would like to share.  Next Motivational Monday, I hope to have many picts that will motivate you in all aspects of your lives.


The blog this was linked to is now down but I hope we call all do something for ourselves this week.

I am going to try to have "Ashley time" this week, weather that be...

RUNNING

TAKING A BATH

OR ANYTHING I WANT.

It is so important to remember that we are imporatant!  Love you all and have a great week.  See you on FUN FACT FRIDAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis